Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket, Red, X-large
- *Free shipping is available for all orders over $100.00 USD within the continental US.
- International shipping and previous orders excluded.
- Free shipping will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Express and expedited shipping excluded from promotion.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders do not qualify.
EVERY PRODUCT FROM lalamall IS GUARANTEED TO BE:
- 100% genuine and authentic
- Free of any serial number tampering
- Shipped in its original box with original packing and owner's guide
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEEIf for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply create an RMA & send your item back to lalamall in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Some conditions may apply. Read our full return policy here.
YOUR INFORMATION IS SAFE & SECURE
Your privacy, security, and confidence are our utmost concern. All transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies. We never share any of your information.
Offers do change regularly based on available inventory and our promotional schedule. Sometimes these do bring prices lower but once an offer is applied to an existing order, we can't change it or price match it.
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.Features
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fabric is certified as bluesign approvedWeight
300 g (10.6 oz)