Shipping and Returns
- Delivery time is estimated on orders placed before 2 p.m. CST.
- No additional charges for APO/FPO destinations.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges
- A $10.00 surcharge per order applies to all orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii may require an addition 3-5 business days for ground delivery.
|Type of Delivery||Delivery Time||Price||Carrier|
|Standard Shipping||2-4 Business Days||FREE||USPS Retail Ground|
|Priority Mail||1-3 Business Days||$4.95||USPS Priority Mail|
|Priority Mail Express||Overnight Guarantee||$19.95||USPS Priority Mail Express|
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and they must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS or USPS for your return.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. All products must be returned in good condition to ensure full credit.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- Send the return package to the following address:
1835 NW 21st Terrace
Miami, FL 33142
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- To receive credit, items must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- A credit to the original method of payment will be issued within 10 days of receipt of returned package.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser/method of payment.
If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by lalamall.com. Once we receive the package back in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original credit card for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible. This does not apply to packages that appear to be damaged in shipping.Incorrect Shipping Address Provided
Packages that are returned because of an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges. When we receive the package in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original credit card for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. Requests for packages to be shipped again will be subject to actual shipping charges. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible.Shipping and Item Problems
If a shipped order was lost or damaged, USPS must conduct an investigation. Please contact lalamall.com to initiate a tracer within 10 business days of the item shipping from our warehouse. If the package is not located, USPS will process a claim for the package. Claims can take two weeks to process. When the carrier claims responsibility for the loss or damage of your shipped item(s), insurance reimbursement will be issued to lalamall.com and the replacement item(s) will be shipped out. If the item(s) is no longer available, and a similar item is not wanted, lalamall.com will gladly refund your original payment.Packaging
In the unlikely event that goods are received with damaged packaging, such as outer boxes, cases, instructions, manuals, etc. lalamall.com reserves the right to replace the original packaging of products sold herein. lalamall.com cannot guarantee a replacement of the manufacturer’s original packaging.